Restorite Nano Syringe
Restorite Nano Composite Syringe
A1, A2, A3, B1, B2
Restorite Nano is a light-curing nano-composite for the adhesive filling technique. It contains an ultrafine, radiopaque glass filler. The composition with ultrafine filler leads to exceptionally homogenous restorations. An optimal adaption of the color is the result of an optimally adjusted chameleon effect.
- Extremely Low Shrinkage.
- Easy Handling.
- High abrasion resistance combined with being gentle to opposite dentition.
- Brilliant color stability.
- Ideal for minimal invasive techniques.
- Easy to Polish.
- Direct anterior and posterior tooth restorations in Blackâ€™s classes I, II, III, IV, V
- Indirect restorations such as inlays, onlays and veneers
- Extended fissure sealing on molars and premolars
- Building up stumps
- Splinting of loosened teeth
- Corrections of shape and color to enhance aesthetics
- Volume shrinkage: 1.3%
- Young’s modulus (Mpa): 16,575
- Bending strength (Mpa): 157
- Vickers hardness (Mpa): 948
- Compressive strength (Mpa): 432
- Filler Load: 83.5% by weight
- Tensile strength(Mpa): 56