Restorite Micro Hybrid Composite
Restorite Micro Hybrid Composite Syringe
Restorite Micro Hybrid Composite is a light curing,containing an ultrafine,radiopaque glass filler and is indicated for placing fillings using adhesive
techniques.It can be polished to a high lustre. Due to the ultrafine particle filler,extremely homogeneous restorations can be placed which are easily polished to a high lustre. The chameleon effect matches the shade of the filling perfectly to the tooth structure.
- High abrasion resistance combined with being antagonist-friendly.
- Brilliant colours and colour stability.
- Compatible with most etch and bond systems.
- Ideally for the minimally invasive technique.
- Easy handling.
- Outstanding polishing behaviour.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Direct posterior and anterior tooth restorations in Black′s classes I, II, III, IV and V.
- Minimally invasive veneers and fillings.
- Indirect restorations such as inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Extended fissure sealing of molars and premolars.
- Splinting loosened teeth.
- Shape and colour corrections to enhance aesthetics.
- Polymerization shrinkage : 3.1%
- Young’s modulus (Mpa) : 11,173
- Bending strength (Mpa) : 157
- Vickers hardness (Mpa) : 784
- Compressive strength (Mpa) : 502
- Filler Load: 75% per volume
- Filler size: 0.04 – 3.0 microns
- Tensile strength (Mpa) : 50
A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, Bleach 1 & Incisal Clear