- Ready to use paste for intra canal temporary filling.
- Radio opaque Ca (OH)2.
- Contains barium sulphate.
- Highly alkaline.
- Can be easily removed by reamers.
- Non drying paste.
RC Cal is a formulation of calcium hydroxide & barium sulphate in ready to use paste form. Calcium Hydroxide has been proved as one of the most efficient material for various applications in
dentistry. RC Cal is highly alkaline radiopaque water soluble paste which could be easily cleaned and removed from canal whenever required.
- Leaking canal
- Temporary root canal filling material.
No known contra indication exists for product.
- Do not mix with water while using
- close cap of the syringe immediately to avoid hardening of the material.
After preparation of root canal,cleaning and drying,push the paste into the canal while gradually withdrawing needle from the canal (give gentle pressure on plunger).Remove excess with cotton swab and seal off with cement.
NOTE: As calcium hydroxide is a resorbable material if any periapical extrusion has happened, the same should not give any problem.
While removing RC Cal from canal,use K File with few drops of water.
Store away from sunlight in cool and dry place.