Citra Wash is a 20%citric acid slightly thickened,water-soluble solution.
Citra wash is a root canal cleanser and is used as
- a cleanser/conditioner of prepared canals and
- dissolving/cleaning residues of calcium hydroxide
Direction for use:
Warning:Do not follow Citra Wash rinse with sodium hypochlorite or vice versa,as this can lead to the production of chlorine gas. Always rinse with clean,bacteria-free water between Citra Wash and sodium hypochlorite irrigation.
- Make sure tip is loose in canal and at least 2mm short of apex.Gently deliver the Citra Wash with tip.Agitate solution,cleaning walls to dissolve and remove calcium hydroxide with citra wash.
- Do not express citra wash when canula tip is at full length or if it fits tightly against the canal walls.
- Flush out canal with clean,bacteria-free water followed by copious sodium hypochlorite.When citra wash is used in lieu of EDTA liquid to remove smear layer let,Citra wash dwell in canal for 3 minutes.Perform a final rinse with clean,bacteria-free water,plain EDTA or local anesthetic.
- Fint master cone,then obturate.
Warning:Do not follow citra wash rinse with sodium hypochlorite or vise versa,as
this can lead to the production of chlorine gas.Always rinse with clean,bacteria-
free water between citra wash and sodium hypochlorite irrigation.
- Always use a rubber dan for endodontic therapy.Prevent ingestion of citra wash solution.
- Prevent getting solution in the eyes or leaving it on the soft tissues for an extended period of time.
- Do not extend tip past the root apex or express citra wash past the apex.
- Do not express citra wash from the canula tip at the root apex or if the tip fits tightly against the canal walls.This may force solution past the apex.
- Do not use this product on patients with a known sensitivity to citric acid.
Storage:Store away from sunlight in cool and dry place.
Package contents:Bottle of 30ml.