• Definitive cementation of:
– Intraradicular posts (fiberglass, carbon or quartz and metal)
– Prosthetic crowns (ceramic, laboratory resin, metal or metal-ceramic).
– Indirect Restorations (inlays, onlays, overlays)
• Preparation of crown or core build-up
Step by step
With the operatory field free of humidity (under relative or absolute isolation), start preparing the canal in the length previously determined by the Whitepost (FGM) protocol.
The application of phosphoric acid and dental adhesive in the canal shall follow the protocol of the respective products used, according to the adhesion procedure.